Our practice hosts the following services and clinics:
- Additional InformationAll children are recommended to have a full course of immunisations.
Vaccinations are given by the nurse on Tuesdays 10.30 – 12.00.
- Additional InformationEvery autumn the practice nurse runs a clinic to vaccinate all patients at risk of influenza. Over 65 years of age or anyone under 65 years with chronic illness, heart disease, blood pressure, diabetes, lung or kidney disease. The doctor or nurse can advise you if this injection is appropriate.
- Additional InformationThe doctors conduct insurance, HGV, PSV and pre-employment medical examinations for which a fee is payable. A special double appointment is required for these services. Please ask at reception.
- Additional InformationDoctors and our nurse are available for family planning advice and treatment during normal surgery hours. Please make an appointment in a normal way.
- Additional InformationIt is important for all ladies between the age of 25 and 64 to have a smear test, those aged between 25 and 49 will be invited every three years, those older every five years. The practice nurse will carry out the test.
Yellow Fever Centre & Travel Vaccine
- Additional InformationWe are registered as a Yellow Fever Centre and can offer you the Yellow Fever vaccination. The NHS does not cover this service and a charge is applicable. If you are travelling abroad please get in touch with the surgery 4 – 6 weeks before you travel, in order for there to be time for you to have all relevant travel vaccines.
To attend one of these clinics please ring our reception on 0208 888 4142.